Mary Ann loves to inspire people from every walk of life to eat right to decrease their risk of diseases, maintain a healthy weight, increase their well-being and energy and to take better nutritional care of their loved ones!
Her topics are customized each time to meet the needs and objectives of the sponsoring group or the individual who extends the invitation.
The presentation can be formatted into:
- Interactive small group workshops
- Larger audience programs
Mary Ann regularly receives outstanding evaluations from people who attend these programs, (see below) and from the program organizers, AND regularly gets "repeat invitations" to speak. WHY? Because she delivers presentations that:
- Are dynamic, highly entertaining and inspirational
- Are clear and understandable
- Get to the heart of the matter, delivering what the audience needs and wants
- Are chock full of creative audio-visuals and fun props; you'd have to see to believe Mary Ann's clever use of funny animal pictures to drive home the main points in one of her talks
- Provide take-home charts, checklists and summaries to make the central message can immediately usable
- Are customized each and every time to best meet the needs of her audience
Remember that Mary Ann has a unique
Client Referral Credit Program:
If a current client or presentation organizer refers a new client to Mary Ann who retains her services, the client will receive a credit on her/his next invoice for 5 billable consulting hours.that's a $400 to $500 value!
It's Mary Ann's way of saying "thanks"!
Nutrition for Wellness
- Your 5 Star Healthy Eating Plan
Weight Management Using Facts, Not Fads
- The latest scientifically-based facts are creatively taught for the real person living in the real world.the "big 3" is the key to lose weight and keep it off:
- Healthy eating
- Behavior modification
Mary Ann uses incredibly fun props, daily self-monitoring guides and handouts
- Mary Ann includes practical ideas for restaurant dining, party-going, favorite recipe conversion to skim calories, problem foods, grab and go snacks, maintaining motivation
Nutrition for Senior Wellness
- Nutrition and Aging: Take Care Of Yourself, The Best Is Yet To Come
- A Caregiver's Guide: Healthy Nutrition for the Alzheimer's Patient
Nutrition for Women's Wellness
- Just for Women: Shape Your Body and Your Moods Through Good Nutrition
Nutrition for Men's Wellness
- Eat, and Drinking Healthy in Corporate America: It's Tough, But You Can Do It!
- On the Road Again: Bumping Up the Nutrients and Slimming Down Those Calories
Nutrition for Teens and the College Years
- Just for Teens: Eating Healthy in Their Fast Food and Fast Paced World
- Nutritional Survival Skills In the College Years
Reducing Heart Disease Risk.Once and For All
- Eat To Your Heart's Content: The Tried and True Way to Cardiac Health
Diabetes.The Control Is In Your Hands
- S.W.E.E.T.S. Tools for Blood Sugar Control: S tress Control, W eight Control, E ating, E xercise, T aking Medication and S elf-Monitoring of Blood Glucose
- Easy Diabetes Meal Planning
- Label Lingo: Read Well to Choose Well for Better Blood Sugar Control
- Carb Counting: It's Easier and More Important Than You Think
Renal - Kidney Disease
- All About Phosphorus in Renal Disease Healthy Eating After Your Kidney Transplant
- S.M.A.R.T. Renal Friendly Diary: Success Means Always Remembering to Track!
- Kidney Disease and the Diabetic Diet: A Balancing Act
- Helpful Hints for Dialysis: Flavoring Foods, Limiting Fluids and Controlling Thirst
- Renal Meal Plan Calculation Worksheet
- Nutrition Therapy in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Getting the Nutrients In When the Appetite Temporarily Stepped Out
- Maintaining Good Nutrition During Radiation and Chemotherapy
Stomach and Intestinal Disorders
- Nutrition in Chrone's Disease
- Nutrition in Diverticulitis
- Nutrition in Chronic Constipation or Diarrhea
People who attend Mary Ann's educational programs on nutrition in wellness and specialized diets have only great things to say!
Here are a sampling of the numerous comments:
" This was the first time I finally understood the Food Guide Pyramid and why I have to eat from those food groups.it all makes sense to me now."
"She is so entertaining, and yet I learn so much practical "take home" nuggets."
"Mary Ann can take complicated information and make it so easy.I love her clear handouts."
"Wow.she's the most energetic speaker I heard in a long time.her enthusiasm is contagious."
"I love when Mary Ann says 'Put your seatbelt on' just before she's ready to say something really grapping!"
"Mary Ann is worth every penny that she got paid.give her a raise!"
"Mary Ann knows her topic inside and out.that's why it's so understandable."
"I like her interactive style with the audience. She comes right down the center aisle, making me feel like she's talking to me personally."