These a just a sample of the many
Mary Ann gives presentations on to audiences.
Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005
Finding Your Way to a Healthier You: Feel better today. Stay healthy
- Feel better today, Stay healthy for tomorrow
- Make smart choices from every food group.
- Mix up your choices within each food group.
- Find your balance between food and physical activity.
- Get the most nutrition out of your calories.
- NUTRITION: To know the facts…use the label.
- Play it safe with food.
- About alcohol.
- The sooner you start, the better for you, your family, and
Nutrition for Wellness
- Your 5 Star Healthy Eating Plan
Nutrition for Senior Wellness
- Nutrition and Aging: Take Care Of Yourself, The Best Is Yet To Come
- A Caregiver's Guide: Healthy Nutrition for the Alzheimer's Patient
Nutrition for Women's Wellness
- Just for Women: Shape Your Body and Your Moods Through Good Nutrition
Nutrition for Men's Wellness
- Eat, and Drinking Healthy in Corporate America : It's Tough, But You Can Do It!
- On the Road Again: Bumping Up the Nutrients and Slimming Down Those Calories
Nutrition for Teens and the College Years
- Just for Teens: Eating Healthy in Their Fast Food and Fast Paced World
- Nutritional Survival Skills In the College Years
Weight Management Using Facts, Not Fads
- The latest scientifically-based facts are creatively taught for the real person living in the real world.the "big 3" is the key to lose weight and keep it off:
- Healthy eating
- Behavior modification
***Mary Ann includes practical ideas for restaurant dining, party-going, favorite recipe conversion to skim calories, problem foods, grab and go snacks, maintaining motivation
***Mary Ann uses incredibly fun props, daily self-monitoring guides and handouts
- Eat To Your Heart's Content: The Tried and True Way to Cardiac Health
- S.W.E.E.T.S. Tools for Blood Sugar Control: Stress Control, Weight Control, Eating, Exercise, Taking Medication and Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose
- Easy Diabetes Meal Planning
- Label Lingo: Read Well to Choose Well for Better Blood Sugar Control
- Carb Counting: It's Easier and More Important Than You Think
Renal - Kidney Disease
- All About Phosphorus in Renal DiseaseHealthy Eating After Your Kidney Transplant
- S.M.A.R.T. Renal Friendly Diary: Success Means Always Remembering to Track!
- Kidney Diease and the Diabetic Diet: A Balancing Act
- Helpful Hints for Dialysis: Flavoring Foods, Limiting Fluids and Controlling Thirst
- Renal Meal Plan Calculation Worksheet
- Nutrition Therapy in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Getting the Nutrients In When the Appetite Temporarily Stepped Out
- Maintaining Good Nutrition During Radiation and Chemotherapy
Stomach and Intestinal Disorders
- Nutrition in Chrone's Disease
- Nutrition in Diverticulitis
- Nutrition in Chronic Constipation or Diarrhea